There are a lot of reasons why I should hate them, I’ll be honest. Like their neighbours in the land of rock-that-clearly-isn’t-actually-rock music, Coldplay, the Chili Peppers are one of those bands so devoid of personality, that it takes a not-unsubstantial portion of my energy just to hear someone say their name. It’s one of those easy-answer ‘favourite bands’ that are loved by people who aren’t so much fans of the music, but rather just fans of not having to sit in terrifying silence. The spider-feet guitar sounds mixed with the odd clunking bass and the nasal dross that makes up the vocals all congeal into a thick grey paste of oozing weariness that… I’ve just remembered that this wasn’t what this post was supposed to be about. While I could talk at length about the band’s banal, tedious, trying-way-too-hard weirderies, or the constant, constant, insanely constant shirtless-ness of lead-vocalist-slash-floppy-haired-poodle-frog Anthony Kiedis, what I meant to say was a little more specific.

When I was in my second-to-last year of college, we had a day room where most of us would hang out when we weren’t in class. Since most of the other guys and gals had hobbies or interests or better places to be, the two main residents of this room where myself and my friend, Charlie. In this home-from-home for us was a few weirdly designed chairs that, on reflection, were so much more uncomfortable than I ever allowed myself to believe at the time, and a dinky, half-broken CD player.

And here’s where it gets unpleasant.

Right around the time this weary tale is set, one of the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ albums happened to have just come out. I don’t know which one it was. I have the internet in front of me right now, and it’d take about nine seconds for me to find out, but I’m not going to. They’re all pretty much the same so what difference would it make? Anyway, someone had bought this CD and, if memory serves, brought it in on pretty much the first day of the year and stuck it in the CD player and just left it there, and it just became something that… was. It just was. It sat in that wretched, tinny radio and just span and span and out slithered those petulant, dismal tones, almost as if the radio itself was weeping bitter tears of noisy sorrow. It was like listening to the death rattle of a million dying peasants, weeping for the lives they should have, but couldn’t have, lived. Before long, the thick, ectoplasmic sludge spread across our brains like the bright red stain of communism across Eastern Europe in those old videos they show you in history class. We were subconsciously haunted, the kind of stress and trauma akin to that of a war veteran whose time in combat had long passed, deluding himself into thinking he had put the horrors of war behind him, simply because the nightmares he has every time he lays down to sleep seem to be forgotten soon after he awakens the next morning, replaced with only a cold sweat and a feeling of dread that he eventually incorporates into his assessment of normality. We could have just switched the radio off, I know; but somewhere down the line it almost started to feel like we didn’t deserve to. We allowed the torment to go on, and in turn gave in to the kind of lethargy and depression that would befall anyone who was forced to listen to Dani California nine hundred times without adequate ear protection.

Perhaps the fault doesn’t lie with the Chili Peppers. Perhaps it had nothing to do with the tedious bass notes that thump around erratically like someone beating your hand with a hammer over and over again. Perhaps it wasn’t the pretentious, nonsensical lyrics that eventually gloss over into what sounds like Pee Wee Herman imitating a dial tone once you’ve realised that there’s no merit in trying to discern what the lead singer is actually saying. Perhaps it was simply the unhappiness of the time, and perhaps I’d have built up the same vitriolic hatred for any band that was put on repeat for a solid year while Charlie and I wallowed in the piteous melancholy of boredom and despair; who knows. All that really matters is what that room has left us with: the grey stain on our respective psyches; that room that we haven’t set foot in for seven years, and yet have never really stepped out of.

Anyway, that’s why I hate the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Since my girlfriend was lying beside me watching cartoons on full volume when I started writing this, I decided that it’d be in the best interest of this piece if I got out my headphones and tried listening to some of their old songs online; and sure enough, seconds into the very first track I realised how apt my disdain for them was. All I can really think when I hear these songs is that this is probably what it would be like to listen to the soundtrack of a Pixar movie about a group of evil, angry sewer rats that had inexplicably learned to operate instruments.

Okay, I’m done. The only thing I find as unpleasant as having to listen to their music, is reminiscing of other occasions wherein I’ve had to listen to their music. I’d sooner permit entry to my eardrums to some actual red hot chilli peppers.

20140122-175840.jpg

Advertisements

Join the conversation! 95 Comments

1. Mmm…I’m not sure Flea’s bass playing could be described as tedious….but I’ll tell you why I don’t like them. I bought ‘Stadium Arcadium”: a double album that should’ve been an EP at the most and a single at best. This is a band that have so much substandard material the human race will have become extinct before they have enough decent songs for a greatest hits album.

• It’s true, it’s true! It’s like every song is a slap-dash B side. 30 years worth of filler tracks! Their greatest hits album could be called ‘That One That You Don’t Quite Know The Words Of The Chorus To: And Others!’

Eeesh, I got my hatred out of the way with this post, don’t get me started again!

• Both comments spoken by people who have never seen them live

• Well, I’ve seen them live. They were crap. Kiedis’ voice was bloody awful. His voice is rubbish anyway, but live it was embarrassing. Jumping around like tossers. My friend saw them live. They were her favourite band. She thought they were shit. They are no longer her favourite band. My brother saw them live. He thought the support act , Dizzee Rascal, was miles better. Enough said?

• Well i guess you are right, concidering that the global warmming will kill us all in a few years, bitch.

• Really Kevmoore I just dislike the band because of the vocalist. If they just had a better vocalist they maybe would have cracked through my critical thick skull of mine!

2. Trim his mustache and hair a bit, hide the tattoos, and Kiedis could pass for Hitler in that pic. He’s got the combover already. And when was Will Ferrell in the band? And you’d think Flea could afford teeth by now. I especially like “lead-vocalist-slash-floppy-haired-poodle-frog”. You went to college? I thought all Brits were required to say “I went to university”. There’s a lot I don’t know though.

• I was thinking that, although Hitler’s speeches were a little more eloquent that most of Keidis’s lyrics (and less upsetting to listen to). As for the Will Ferrel bit… I KNOW, RIGHT?

Also, we have college too, but it’s what you guys call ‘high school’; and then your college is our university. Stuff is confusing.

• Agreed. One of the bands that are just highly overrated, and failed to emerge with a different sound, as they progressed in their career.

Ok, ‘Hitler’s speeches were a little more eloquent’ and ‘less upsetting to listen to’? Did I hear that right? I hope you were joking, because nothing the man said would be less upsetting than Kiedis’ lyrics.

(*done with Hitler-comparisons-period*)

• Maybe Flea inserts front teeth dentures for his personal life then removes them for band appearances? Like you said, he can afford it.

• He can afford it, but he shouldn’t be able to. I’ve never liked them. Saw them live, because a friend said I needed to … left early, mad at my friend. To be honest, I don’t think he much cared for them after that.

3. Agreed. I never hated the band, but it’s not something that I would have listened to if I didn’t have to. It was just some very substandard rock. Is it rock? There were worst bands back then too.

But if you compare to what we get today. None of these bands that the teens listen to now could compare to what we had back then. It’s like our worst bands were better than the best one they have now.

4. I hope they play Under the Bridge at the Super Bowl!

• Oh yeah, that’ll drain the life out of everyone for the second half! The players will be weeping in the N zone (is that what it’s called? I’ve no idea, I’m British; we play manly sports, like rugby)!

5. I like one song and one song only. Their first song. “Under the bridge.” And I like it because of the story behind it, because it was about a friends’ suicide/OD, and because as a teen, it actually made sense to me. But I just ignore everything else and I would never choose to listen specifically to them. They became famous for that one song, and in my mind, should have remained a one hit wonder. But their sock stunt pretty much stopped that from ever happening.

• Everything in this comment is incorrect. “Under the Bridge” is on their 5th studio album. It’s also not about a friends suicide. It’s about him feeling lonely because he felt distanced from the band. He said the city is the one he felt close to. He then talks about doing heroin underneath a bridge. You can’t call a band a one hit wonder when you don’t even know what album your favorite song by them is called. It’s probably the only song you know by them.

6. Listen to Sir Psycho Sexy, I Could Have Lied, and Apache Rose Peacock.

I do agree that now the lyrics are blurred and questionable but hey, they are the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, they have worked hard to get to the point that they are so famous that they can take a shit and put a bow on it people will buy it. Respect that!

• And that’s pretty much what they *do* do! Although I agree that their lyrics are just nonsensical garbage. Just look at those titles you listed! If I remember right, one of the songs has the chorus ‘I know, I know, for sure. Ning nang nong nong, ning nang na-hong-ong’.

How’s that for modern lyricism?

• He actually had lyrics written and recorded for that part, but Flea’s daughter liked it better when he did that in the demo as sort of a joke. So they added in the audio from the demo. If you listen closely, you can tell that the sound quality is lower.

• Listening to Chili Peppers through a system that can’t handle bass is a bit like eating aberdeen angus steak after searing all of your tastebuds with a blowtorch. When played through a laptop/tinny stereo/mediocre headphones they are awful, when played through a good speaker they tend towards the brilliant.
        A lot of bands have put nonsense lyrics into their stuff, off the top of my head the Beatles for one, and it never hurt them any. If you want literary magic in song format sing some Shakespeare or Proust – or come up with your own and make a few million out of your lyrical genius. I suspect you’ll find it is a lot easier to criticise than create.
        As musicians the Peppers are undoubtedly skilled; speaking as a bassist Flea is one of the best – lightning fast, incredibly accurate and far more inventive than the majority of modern bass players who tend to follow the Pied Piper guitars like lobotomised lab rats.
        There are a lot of bands that annoy the musical bejeesus out of me but I don’t feel the need to disparage them – they all do what they do well. Everyone enjoys different styles but to feel disdain for skill implies a staggering level of arrogant ignorance.

• No! He was born into it because of his FATHER! He’s narcissistic…plain and simple and I’m a girl! He never had to WORK a damn day in his entire life. The only WORK he did was drugs and write songs eventually when he wanted to! I used to love them until I went to a show back in 2012 and I personally thought he’d respect his fans more than he does! Flea gives that…not Anthony! I don’t listen to them at all anymore because he’s greedy…making a television series? Really? Why does he NEED to do that when he wrote a book already. I’m sorry, but I’ve personally known people on heroin who had/HAVE it much, much, much worse than he could ever possibly IMAGINE! My uncle went to prison! I guarantee this a**hole would get out in NO TIME! He’s not God’s gift to women either. Those days are long gone. Hope he quits making albums! Money hungry and greedy, enough said.

7. As a rule, I can’t stand them either. Part of the reason probably has to do with the fact that as a teen / young adult dating a guy in a band, I was inundated with them ALL the time. They were like his favorite. I joined a cover band with them at one time and we covered several of RHCP’s songs. *gag*

I like one or two of their earliest songs (earliest that I can remember) like “My Friends”, but for the most part, Anthony K’s voice is like nails on a chalkboard and all of their songs sound relatively the same. I wanna jab a pencil in my ear whenever that stupid-ass Californication song comes on.

8. A brilliant dissection of a thoroughly mediocre excuse for a band that was the go-to favorite of all the posers when I was a teenager. Can’t wait for their next mind-blowingly original album featuring songs about California.

9. Yup, they’re the absolute worst. Like U2 and Coldplay – just committee-designed, un-offensive, middle-of-the-road twaddle. I really feel for you having to go a whole year with that. I’d have thrown myself out the window.

10. I like some of Flea’s baselines (my opinion as a bass player who loves slap style) but I agree that the band is a repetitive puddle of mehh. I’ve come across many people through the years that do just as you said “RHCP are my favsies.” Oh? What’s your favourite song? *brain scrambling sounds* “I don’t really have one, I like them all.” Interesting. Can you name 3 of their songs for me? “Well there’s Dani California and uh, what’s that really popular one called?” *walks away* -.-

11. Mmmm I can’t say I agree fully, but I will respect your opinion. I used to listen to them as the only asian (by Asian I mean Indian/Pakistani) girl in a non-multicultural school and have good memories of relaxing to some of their songs. Even as I got older and met other Asian friends who would all listen to some horrible horrible hiphop or Asian-British singers, which just didn’t do it for me, RCHP hit that spot for me when I wanted to listen to some music which wasn’t heavy/thrash or just pure nonsense. I will say that after the 90s, I lost interest in their songs because they weren’t that good, I felt they were a bit hypocritical preaching about a healthy lifestyle; but like I said, there’s some good memories there for me.

12. I think it’s great that Will Ferrell managed to make the transition from drummer to character actor.

13. YES, YES, YES! I couldn’t agree more. I hate them! I swear people only say they like RHCP’s because then it feels that they like “real” music. How mistaken those people are. Funnily enough I had considered writing a post about my hatred for them. But you’ve covered it so I’ll go at Foo Fighters instead I guess. Queue hatred from Foo fans. Anyway, much enjoyed reading your post :)

14. I fear if i keep reading this, I may start disliking the bunch. No, but honestly, you have made some good points. I think it just depends on the person, like my folks for example… They didn’t grow up with this kind of music, or rather, they never grew up wanting to listen to this kind of music and just ignored it. Whereas many people from my generation grew up with it, liked it for what it was, and just enjoyed the mind numbing sounds they made.

Still, I do like them… in small doses.

15. I love this not for the message… but for the sheer, mad joy of the writing. Your arguments hardly matter when you are this funny and smart. I want you in a dark corner at every party I attend.

16. I both agree and disagree. I think they had their time (early 90s) and place (California), they’ve just aged terribly! They are pretty tedious though and I’m glad someone has the balls to say it.

17. I hadn’t really considered how shit RHCP were until this wonderfully written piece!

18. I love Flea’s bass playing, but on the whole I have to agree with you.

19. My god, thank you. I’ve yet to meet anybody who shares my hatred for the peppers. Dreck, I tellsya.

20. Somewhere around the end of the 80s and the crowning bloody little head of the 90s we had the benign honor to host the RHCP in one of our dingy-but-terribly-hard-to-get-into underground campus lounges. I don’t recall which one, it doesn’t really matter since I wasn’t there. All I recall was how jazzed everyone was about the presence of this group in our Midwestern city. Other than that, my brain grants them very little storage space. I remember one or two songs and the Genital Sock Incident. I merely associate their sound with my college days, along with INXS, U2, UB40, and sundry other musical acronyms.

Music attaches to memory with the power of a lover’s perfume. How the affair ended determines how it ultimately gets filed away.

21. I enjoy some of their music, but at a very basic level. I feel they are HIGHLY overrated and don’t have to put in much effort to get praise, which I hate. I wrote a blog post describing their concert as enjoyable, but nothing special and got personally insulted from every angle, so angry fans, also not a point in their favour.

Thanks for the post.

22. Gave it a second of thought over coffee and… nope, still don’t like them. Super Bowl halftime Bruno Chili Mars Pepper, give me a Dr. Pepper or a Sgt Pepper. There’s still the commercials… and Manning.

23. Why didn’t you just switch the tinny cd-playing-radio off?? Would have saved you a lot of pain in these later years.

24. THEY’RE JUST A BAND! They just make money, that’s it… and people talk about them. Oops, not me though!

25. I liked this post for the sheer vitriol directed at the RHCP, but I have to agree, I think the grand total of tracks that I like by them is 3 although I can only think of the names of 2 as I sit here. I’ll stick with 3 just in case.

I agree with the nonsensical lyrics too. Great post though.

26. The band is good. All they wants to do is tell you what they have done throughout their life.

• Give it away, give it away, give it away now. Give it away, give it away, give it away now. Give it away, give it away, give it away now.

• He wrote this song to reflect on his personal belief that true happiness is obtained by giving things to others, versus the concept that “things” make you happy. Just because you are ignorant of a song’s meaning, doesn’t mean it lacks one.

• ‘My mom I love her ’cause she love me. Long gone are the times when she scrub me. Feeling good, my brother gonna hug me. Drink my juice, young love, chug-a-lug me.’

Agree to disagree; obviously I’m speaking in utter jest and you can like whatever you like, but still… he’s not exactly Bob Dylan.

27. I really like the old stuff! Albums like Mothers’ Milk and Blood Sugar Sex Magic. At the time they were a break-through modified punk, rap / rock band. I think folks need to give them the credit they are due.

28. From a very proggy mind I entered into funk with RHCP and I love them! Flea’s bass lines are impressive for learning.

29. This is so well written that even though I quite like them and their erraticness, even in their music videos. I might consider disliking them for a bit.

But then will go back to like them too!

30. Petulant. A word we don’t hear enough these days. Petulant, petulant, petulant.

31. Never heard so many people dislike the red hots. I don’t hate and I don’t like them. They are just there! One thing I really don’t care for is their constant singing about California!

32. I have to say I like(d) them too, but they were never a favourite, though they had some songs I still like: Californication, By the Way, Can’t Stop… I’d add Zephyr, but at that point I go no, I can’t listen to that all the way through and am inclined to agree with you.

33. So many people, so many opinions… Reds is a band from my childhood, I was 10 years old thought they are the best band in the universe. John Frusciante was my idol. Guitaaaars, long haaaair, sexy body (I was a teen, where was my head O_o) Now I’m 21 and I listen other styles of music includes syntpop (Depeche Mode etc), I can’t imagine, why I loved them too much.
    Funny loud guys, good for teens may be?…

34. The drummer is Will Ferrel. Coldplay can’t touch that.

35. I worked in Virgin Megastore (UK commercial record chain) when californication came out. I literally cannot bare it. Your post was hilarious and true in every way. Thanks for sharing the pain.

36. You must have been so happy to find out they were at the Super Bowl :P

37. I always feel like bands that have been around so long that band members resemble some kind of post modern lab experiment should perhaps call it a day. We Brits like to grow old gracefully damn it! I feel your pain, Greenday have the same effect on me. Although Coldplay have never been rock.

38. Blood Sugar Sex Magic was definitive Chilli Peppers. The Peps are a little lost on this generation and their music is admittedly dated for the time. Cant say I hate them and when they bang out their old stuff I am back to 1992 loving it all over again. Cant speak to material made in the 2000s but I have fond memories of RHCP from my era!

39. Reblogged this on 실시간카지노 http://WWW.XTTX7.COM 카지노싸이트블랙잭카지노카지노싸이트블랙잭카지노 and commented:
    실시간카지노 http://WWW.XTTX7.COM 카지노싸이트블랙잭카지노카지노싸이트블랙잭카지노

40. I loved the article :D I agree they are irritating and are loved by irritating people, kind of like U2 (not Coldplay… jeez) but they made some good music. Blood Sugar Sex Magic has amazing iconic songs (and videos, like Give it Away) Californication is a nice pop album.

41. Reblogged this on spacehunter45's Blog and commented:
    REALLY I THINK COLD PLAYS ROCK IS MUSIC!!!!!

42. I couldn’t disagree more, you clearly haven’t actually taken the time to listen to more than their radio play.

• You’re quite free to disagree, it’s only am opinion. However, as for only listening to their ‘radio play’, this whole piece was about me having listen to an entire album on repeat (which I guess *was* being played off of a radio).

43. Context is everything. The first time I ever heard the Red Hot Chili Peppers was the summer of 1999. I was 41. Our family was on vacation, and my husband and sons (ages 14 and 18) were out wakeboarding, and I was sitting at the edge of Lake Powell with no other human being anywhere in sight. Beautiful desolation, and while I was not a grim adolescent, let me tell you parts of my life were grim indeed. I went through the stack of CD’s belonging to my kids, and put Californication in the CD player. I love the Peppers, although I also loved your writing on why you hate them. Context is everything.

My first visit to your blog. Great writing. Thank you.

44. Coldplay – don’t you mean Comaplay? Mediocrity best sums these two acts up. I hesitate to use the word artists. Snore. Bland. Middle of the Road, middle-aged stadium fodder (audience and bands). More’s the pity, it could have been different for the Chilli Peppers. Perhaps….. No hope for the Comas, however. Thanks, going to try following. Enjoyed this post!

45. Not liking the rhcp is like not liking fried chicken. What the hell is wrong with you people?

46. John Frusciante, Flea, and Chad Smith are all amazing musicians. John is a guitar genius and amazing songwriter, though he is no longer in the band. Flea is one of the best bassists in the world and Chad Smith is a powerhouse drummer. Like them or not, they are some of the best musicians in the world. They have dedicated their entire lives to creating music. Flea and Frusciante connect to a different level of energy and vibrations when they jam together. There is something to be said about that level of musicianship. Yes, some songs are very annoying, but some songs are absolutely brilliant. I would have to say that they have one of the most distinctive and original sounds I’ve ever heard. Their music is filled with so much energy. Love them or hate them, they are genuine rock stars and have made some very beautiful songs. Their music could never be duplicated or replicated by another band. I’ve never heard a band that sounds even remotely comparable to them. I absolutely love RHCP and John Frusciante is probably my favorite musician. Look past the singles that you don’t like and try to find something on an album that you do like. I will admit that some of their songs and lyrics aren’t great at all. But listen to Frusciante’s guitar work. Flea and Frusciante are such a great combination. And just because you don’t like something, it does not mean that you should insult it. I must admit that I tend to be the same way. After reading your post, I have learned something about myself and I will change the way I speak about things that I don’t like. So I thank you Sir, for ironically making the world a better place with your negativity.

• No, they are shit. Move on…..And just because you can play an instrument well, doesn’t mean you can write good songs. Frusciante is probably better out of the RHCP. Even if they had amazing tunes, it wouldn’t matter – because as soon as Kiedis’ god awful voice comes in, it ruins it completely. Much like the Foo Fighters. Two shit bands who need to stop. Now.

• The old stuff, which at the time I thought was fine, is Freaky Styley and Uplift Mofo. That’s because I was too young and inexperienced to have a developed ear. The Red Hot Chili Peppers, to me, are neck and neck with the Foo Fighters of the best examples of bands that actually know how to play their instruments, and could not write a good song to save their lives. By song I not only mean the written words and music, but also the personality of the person singing the song. These two “front men” are jocks, at best, and they are as corny, and boring as it gets. Perfect for the X Games / Hot Topic crowd. Flea is THEE most BORING bass player in existence.

47. Only wanna comment that you have a very decent site, I like the style it actually stands out.

48. alot of people who have commented on this are just people who know nothing about music. some people have made some points,they just dont understand their points and just dont realise how wrong they are. yes they are unnessisarilly topless alot.(what rock band do you know, that have never done that? their jumping about is a bit childish but theyre trying to put on a show for the audience unlike led zepplin who i actually dont mind but their performances are bland enough. like someone said before Chad, john and flea were up there as being the best at what they did. and for you people who call anthony keidis’ lyrics shit, basically every single song he has written the lyrics of has been brilliant(the lyrics). his ability to put these words into a song that sounds absolutely beautiful would put mick jagger and other singers to shame from bands that are famous for being famous. (I have nothing against these bands i actually do like them but you have to admit his lyrics have so much rythm and flow and sound beautiful together). I will give yous that his voice isnt anything special but its what makes the rhcp the rhcp. Its like axl rose and guns and rosses( I dont give a F@&k if yous disagree with this. hes has whiney annoying voice yet if they had a different singer i probably wouldnt like them. I wouldnt know exactly how to explain this phenomenon( if you will). These people who dub rhcp as shit, I bet they dont listen to music for what it is. I amnt so stubborn to admit that a handful of their songs are just fillers for albums but hey f@&k yous every band does that. try and list just one band that you like that you like every single song. by the way the author of the article, your one of the few negative opinions i even bothered to read on here and let me tell you if you sat there in a pub with me and started talking about them like that id probably headbut you you sound like a little bitch, wasting time bitching about bands on the internet. what are you contributing to the world apart from negativity? Just actually think about that and how stupid you are for blogging or whatever you call this about a band you dont like. Id see the point if you liked them and you were trying to share it with people. all this is doing is showing people that your a bitter and sad. I am completely understanding of other peoples music interests and that people might not like the rhcp. but when it comes to a brittish music snob I dont even care i will tell you your wrong. go ahead and comment on my appauling spelling/grammar because i dont have as much free time as you to be a bitter useless person who does f all in life. this meassage is only aimed at the bitter comments above and the author.I have so much more rage to vent after reading this but i think ill just go to bed instead of waste my time.

49. The Chili Peppers are great. You are pathetic.

50. I always hated their shit music.

51. The guy who wrote this is clearly disenfranchised by how unimportant in life he actually is.

52. WORST BAND EVER… FOO FIGHTERS TIED.

53. totally not true they are a great band.

54. okay, but it is NOT YOU who made it to ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME!
    they are not rock?
    then TELL THAT TO THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME ADMIN!

55. Actually you all really dont know how difficult is play what they do at concerts.Listen the slanes castle concert or La cigale.The chilli peepers are one one of the greatest bands in the world and you re just haters dont know why.

56. The Red Hot Chili Peppers are the greatest of all time. Idk what the fuck you all are smoking..

Leave me your thoughts...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

About Felix O'Shea

Felix is a guy who isn't actually a writer, but calls himself one when he wants to try to impress gullible people.

Category